Saline Athletics will begin summer workouts Wednesday, June 10th. Below are guidelines provided by the MHSAA that all players and coaches must adhere to each day of activity.
- Prescreening- Every athlete must complete the prescreening form prior to participating each day. This form can be found here: Student Athlete Health Screening Form – Again, this must be filled out each day that a student wishes to participate
- Physical distancing must be maintained at all times. There will be an entry gate and an exit gate at the stadium to avoid any crossover. Please make sure you are entering and exiting at the proper gate (Gates will be labeled)
- Locker rooms will remain locked, and are not to be used. No indoor facilities are open at this time
- Hand sanitizer will be made available, and coaches will be provided with disinfecting wipes for use on any equipment used
- Athletes MUST bring their own water bottles. No shared water stations will be utilized
Coaches will be in touch with their athletes with any further information.